Monday, August 23, 2010

Should we go to Lynwood Correctional Facility tonight or Nobu?


I haven’t always had a problem with authority; it only blossomed when I developed a bit of an attitude.  Puberty wasn’t good to me.  I was given a pimply face, a chunky exterior, and a sizzling attitude.  In retrospect, I feel horribly bad for my parents.  I was such a bitch, simply put. 

There is where it all began.

My problems with authority have only gotten worse with age.  As my mental capacity increases, so does my attitude.  Sometimes I think I know more than other people and that seems to be a problem.  I am what I like to call feisty.  A feisty feline.  I was never really into the whole team sports thing and then I really wasn’t once the terrible teens arrived.  I have never liked it when someone told me what to do and they weren’t willing to do the same.  This especially goes for physical activity.  I once told my tennis coach to run a mile and then I would.  Literally.  Then he threw a tennis ball at the back of my head.  He was a ginger, enough said.

I’m a stubborn gal and when someone tells me that I can’t do something, it makes me want to do it more.  Just call me Scarlett O.

Being in a sorority doesn’t help with my stick-it-to-de-man-neosis.  When they tell me to do something I always want to do the complete opposite.  Sometimes I am able to drown out this voice but sometimes I cannot.  Sometimes I feel a magnetic pull to do the exact opposite of what those in charge tell me to do.  Why is this?  Maybe I am a rebel…

Through my rebellious ways, I feel as if Lindsay Lohan is a child after my own heart.  She just can’t seem to follow the rules, can she?  What is so difficult about not drinking alcohol when there is an alcohol-monitoring bracelet on your ankle; an anklet, if you will.  Oh, that’s right, I forgot, she’s an alcoholic.  If I pulled all the shenanigans that she has pulled in the past few years, you better believe my tail feathers would be locked up in a sobriety tank. 

What’s annoying about the whole Lindsay Lohan thing is that her parents blame each other instead of blaming the culprit: Linz herself.  It really isn’t difficult to not do cocaine.  Believe me, I’ve mastered 21 years of staying away from it.  Poor Lindsay just doesn’t know when to stop.  It all went downhill after The Parent Trap.  A smashing film that I still know every line to.

I will give Lindsay the benefit that her parents are both crazier than two parakeets locked up in a cage together.  Did you ever watch that show about Lindsay’s family on E!?  I feel bad for the brother.  He seemed quasi-normal and the rest of them need to be locked up.  I feel as if Lindsay is going in the Britney direction of things and I think we all remember how that ended.  Bald-headed and baby-less.

I also feel a semblance of a kinship with Alexis Neiers from E!’s Pretty Wild.  The girl just can’t seem to get a break.  Actually, scratch that.  She can’t get a break because she burgled Orlando Bloom’s home and got caught.  Um, DUH!  It is clear that these girls are exactly the next Bronte sisters, but I would have thought she was smarter than that. 

The best part about the Alexis Neiers saga is that she exclaims how innocent she is, time and time again.  This confuses me since she was in jail for one month, next to our gal pal Lindz.  Why must you not tell the truth Alexis?  Maybe she’s scared her sexy Spaniard of a lover will jump ship.  On the show, though, he didn’t seem to mind her future jailbird status, which is questionable. 

Has everyone in LA been to that jail?  I almost feel left out... ALMOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment